First – A simple and uncluttered harness for teaching or soaring flights. ABS control, and enough adjustment to fit all but the largest and very smallest of pilots. Strong, lightweight and durable. The classic starter harness. Also used for Bivouac and high mountain flights.
- APCO quick lock buckles are standard
- Light, simple harness – only 1.6 Kg (without seatplate), 2.145 Kg (with seatplate)
- One size fits all – with zipper expander (zipper closed: S/M size, zipper opened: L/XL size)
- Strong and durable fabric for extreme use and long life
- 2 stage seat plate for added comfort
- Ideal for schools and ground handling
- Large rear storage compartment
- Compatible with externally mounted Mayday rescue system (any)
*We recommend this harness for ground handling/kiting practice because it has a hard seat board just like most paramotor harnesses do. It gives you a similar feel with ground handling weight shift that you would feel with your paramotor harness. Combined with a ground handling wing like the BGD Seed, it’s a great tool to help you develop your ground handling skills.