Are you ready to get started? You’ll have immediate access to our online videos, slideshows, pdfs and more. You can also start scheduling hands-on morning/evening sessions on Wednesdays – Sundays. These sessions are only available in Utah.
- USPPA syllabus
- USPPA PPG1 rating and PPG1 test (not required but highly encouraged)
- USPPA PPG 2 and PPG 3 ratings (takes additional time and flights but does not incur an additional cost)
- Tandem flight to learn the basics before you fly alone
- Powered Paragliding Bible by Jeff Goin (This book has everything you need to know about our sport)
- Ground school in an online self-paced environment
- Access to the complete Bandarra Academy “Ground Handling Essentials” course. Start learning before you arrive at training!
- Lots of fun memories!
- Maximum weight of 250 lbs.
- You need to be capable of sprinting for about 10 seconds with 60 lbs on your back.
- You are responsible for your food and lodging (hotel, Airbnb, etc.)
Please note: Paying for the training course temporarily holds your spot. We will call you within 1 or 2 business days to speak to you about our training program and to assess whether or not we are a good fit for your training needs. Once we speak to you, we will finalize your spot in our training program. We understand that this is a big commitment of time and money. We want to ensure that all of your questions are answered and everything is fully understood concerning what is required for a successful training experience.
Refunds – Your payment is fully refundable before training starts. Once you start training, refunds will be prorated and considerations will be made on a case-by-case basis.